Wednesday 8 July 2015

CUTTING TO BEAT


This is a final response to the task titled 'cutting to beat'. Our aim was to practise editing skills in relation to the speed of the soundtrack. After choosing a song we have collected around fifteen secondary images which we have then combined with the soundtrack.

This task will definetly help me with the final product as I am going to be able to cut to beat various scenes after recording my own music video. Besides, I will be able to develop better quality product as I already have some idea about the editing process. Depending on the beat speed the cuts will be slower or faster. This is not going to be a problem as I know how to accuratly put the scenes or images in place. Furthermore, I used Adobe Premier in order to practise skills such as importing files or exporting the video which is also important in order to keep high quality of the files. This task also improved my understanding of the software which is going to be vital in the soonest future during while editing my final product.

2 comments: