Wednesday 1 July 2015

RESEARCHING MUSIC VIDEOS UNDER DIFFERENT STYLES,CONVENTIONS AND EDITING TECHNIQUES
 
Within this task I have been exploring and researching different types of music videos which fit into style, conventions and editing techniques. I found this task quite useful as it allowed me to develop my understanding of different conventions showed within music videos. I also managed to watch a range of clips which have widen my knowledge about different music genres, their concept, use of editing techniques and more. This will definitely helped me with choosing my own music genre for my final task. This will benefit me in many ways, including identifying different ranges of styles, codes and conventions but also editing techniques, mise-en-scene and sound.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You need to choose a video that uses some of these styles and explain how they use it.

    ReplyDelete